All positions are 1099 independent contractor roles determined by experience level. All are encouraged to apply below. Rate ranges vary based on engagement.
- Associate: $50/hr-$85/hr
- Senior: $100/hr-$135/hr
- Executive: $150/hr-$200/hr
All contractors are subject to a routine background check. These positions are “work from anywhere” depending on engagement needs. Flexibility to travel is required.
What we do:
Strategic planning typically sucks. Executives typically hate to do it and they say it feels like drudgery. On top of that, it’s been well documented that plans fail at least 70% of the time. And even worse, it takes 18-24 months to even know if a plan is working.
We’re changing all that.
We believe planning should be an energizing experience and bring a sense of inspiration and motivation. With Systematic by Rocket FactoryTM, we’ve got a set of tools that help mid-market companies quickly identify plan risk, ideate at all levels of an organization to create buy-in, and develop plans that stick.
Rocket Factory is immediately looking for several Management Consultants at all levels that will challenge our mid-market clients to think differently about their business.
Our Management Consultants will be responsible for establishing and nurturing client relationships while making recommendations that will help our clients achieve their strategic and operational goals. Recommendations will require in-depth research and knowledge of the client’s business, analytics, and insights that lead to remarkable business outcomes.
We’d love to meet with you if you:
- Possess a strong passion for challenging – and changing – well-worn business models…and have the professional credentials to back it up.
- Speak ‘digital’ as your native language but get the role that ‘traditional’ channels play in the overall strategic mix.
- Are analytically driven and outcomes-based focused on building sustainable businesses.
- You know that transformation and innovation are not projects or special programs.
- Have worked across multiple industries with companies of all sizes.
- Have been a consumer of business strategy services in client-side roles. (Your role may have been a Director, VP, or CXO).
- Are naturally skeptical and inquisitive.
- Get pumped talking in front of groups of people.
- Think in systems.
- Our clients would think you are super-cool to be around.
- Analyze technology strategy needs, industry pain points, and business opportunities.
- Gather, organize and analyze data regarding key business drivers to present meaningful information that guides executive decision-making.
- Thoroughly understand client resource utilization to provide operational and performance improvement opportunities.
- Effectively coach clients to address business and organizational shortcomings to provide feedback and influence solutions.
- Recommend and implement practical short-term and long-term solutions.
- Ability to quickly understand a new client environment or industry/domain.
- Extensive business analysis experience that includes process design, quantitative analysis, hypothesis-driven research, and market research.
- Must understand the nuance of working with all levels of an organization (especially the C-suite).
- Demonstrated ability to establish trusted relationships with clients at all levels of the organization.
- P&L management experience.
- Capable of managing conflict, building consensus, problem-solving, and collaborating amongst cross-functional teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that include documenting and presenting complex findings in easily understandable mediums, and tailoring the message to different audiences.
- Significant business management experience, and/or Masters of Business Administration degree.
Would be good to have:
- Understand the interplay between mission/vision/brand, people, process, data, technology, and go-to-market.
- Understanding of systems thinking or a willingness to learn.
- Experience with technology and strategy projects in an agile environment.